Tuesday, June 26, 2012

5 Quick Exercise Tips I Continue to Use Over and Over Again to Get a Nice Six Pack

Every winter I get kind of lazy. I seem to lose the motivation I had during Spring and Summer. It doesn't help that I gain at least 5 pounds from Christmas to New Year. The great news is that by the time Summer comes around again I look like I didn't skip a beat. I'd like to share with you the tips I use to get in shape quickly.

Exercise Tip # 1-

Exercise

The first step is to believe in yourself. I know this sounds cliche but it's the most important thing you can do. If you don't believe that you can do it you won't ever accomplish anything. Now this doesn't mean that you'll get results just by believing and not taking action. But your inner thoughts and beliefs are manifested in your actions.

Exercise Tip # 2-

The next tip is to create a plan to get you tonice six pack. Time for you is running out but luckily you still have enough time to get a six pack. Start writing down a few goals that will help you accomplish this. This means that you need a goal to exercise for 30 minutes each at least 4 times per week. You need a goal to eat healthy at least 80% of the time for your meals. You also need to put a deadline on when you want to accomplish all of this.

Exercise Tip # 3-

The next tip is to live an active lifestyle. I don't care what you do, you won't lose that stubborn belly fat unless you burn calories. It's already there and the only way to remove it is by burning it. You can do this a number of ways but I want to share what I prefer. I've never been a fan of running on the treadmill. I get bored too easily. This is why Ipick an activity that will burn the same amount of calories. My personal preference is to play basketball for 30 minutes each morning.

Exercise Tip # 4-

The next step is to follow up on your progress. Whenever I got to a gym I see that I am the only one with a notebook. How can you remember what exercise you did and for how long if you don't write things down? I think this is why most people fail to succeed. Write down all of the meals that you eat throughout the day. This will also help you keep track of calories you eat.

Exercise Tip # 5-

5 Quick Exercise Tips I Continue to Use Over and Over Again to Get a Nice Six Pack

No comments: